Facebook just released an iPhone app called Facebook Pages Manager, which does exactly that. For many admins, this is an answer to their prayers since posting content and replying to comments on Pages was very difficult with the regular iPhone app.
With Facebook Page Manager, you can:
- View multiple Pages you admin
- View high-level Page Insights
- View post-level Insights (Reach and Talking About This)
- View Page notifications and new fans
- Filter Timeline views to Posts by Page or Posts by Others
- Manage Administrators
- Turn on / off notification settings for each Page
Below are several screenshots of Facebook Pages Manager with instructions:
How to select notifications for specific Facebook Pages
The Facebook Pages Manager app allows you to turn on / off push notifications. This is fine, but what if you admin multiple Pages and only want to receive push notifications on your iPhone for only a couple of these Pages?
All you have to do is log into each Page’s admin section and configure this option, which is found under “Your Settings” (as shown below).