The following feature options are included:
- Post to an Author’s Facebook Timeline whenever they publish a new WordPress Post.
- Tag friends and Facebook Pages. This posts to their Timelines as well as lists them on the WordPress Post or Page.
- Post all new WordPress Post or Pages to a specified Facebook Page.
- Like, send, and subscribe buttons can be enabled in a click and are fully customizable.
- Facebook Comments, including full SEO support.
- Open Graph Protocol integration.
- Recommendations bar, which allows users to click to start getting recommendations, Like content, and add what they’re reading to Timeline as they go.
The Plugin can automatically publish WordPress posts to your Facebook Page. You can even tag other Pages and/or friends in these posts.
How to Install
- Install Facebook for WordPress either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the plugin to your server (in the
- After activating the plugin, you will be asked to set up your Facebook app (via https://developers.facebook.com/apps), with step-by-step instructions.
- Configure the settings page to your liking (as shown below).
One of the best things about this plugin is that it can replace 4-5 plugins that typically equal the feature set in this one plugin.