There are at least five ways you can tweak your current Facebook Page strategy to take advantage of Facebook’s new News Feed:
- Increase your post frequency – To make up for the overall decrease in impressions, post more frequently. Make sure you use Insights to determine how many posts per day work best for your Page.
- Create even more engaging content – Posts that have a high Edgerank will now remain in the News Feed longer.
- Get fans to stay connected – Deepen and broaden your relationships with fans so that they share your Page content consistently. You can do this by rewarding fans or using a content calendar.
- Push engagement with other channels – Use your email list or Twitter to drive engagement on specific posts.
- Get more airtime with Facebook Sponsored Story ads – You can create an ad featuring one of your Page stories to get you even more attention near the News Feed (ads are displayed right below the ticker).