Social Media Examiner just announced their Facebook Success Summit, an online conference designed to help you master Facebook marketing.
Learn From The World’s Best Facebook Experts
The Summit has an awesomely impressive roster of instructors, including 20 experts on Facebook marketing:
- Mari Smith - Co-author, Facebook Marketing
- Amy Porterfield - Co-author, Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies
- Mark Schaefer (author, Return on Influence)
- Jesse Stay - Author, Facebook Application Development for Dummies
- Brian Carter -Author, The Like Economy
- Chris Treadaway - Ao-author, Facebook Marketing
- Andrea Vahl - Co-author, Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies
- Dave Kerpen - Author, Likeable Social Media
- John Haydon - Author, Facebook Marketing for Dummies
Also presenting on various different topics will be marketing professionals from Campbell’s Soup, Autodesk, Intel and other organizations.
Should You Register For The Facebook Success Summit?
Here are six signs you should register for the Facebook Success Summit:
- You’re Focusing More On Facebook – If Facebook has been put on the marketing back burner, don’t waste your money on this summit. But if Facebook is more of a priority, the Facebook Success Summit will give that priority juice.
- You Have A Marketing Plan – If you lack marketing plan, get one. The strategies and tactics covered in this summit are intended for businesses and organizations that have a marketing plan.
- Your Fanbase Is Growing – If you’ve had some recent success attracting and engaging Facebook users, the Facebook Success Summit will help you build momentum. If you haven’t posted to your Facebook Page in six months, save your money and start with this book instead.
- You Have Specific Goals – If you lack goals for online marketing, do that first. Solid goals will allow you to focus the strategies and tactics presented at the summit. That said, there is a session on Measuring Facebook ROI that will be awesome!
- You Want To Integrate Other Channels – I’m doing a session on integrating other marketing channels into Facebook, but obviously if that’s not one of your goals, don’t waste your money.
- Your Website Is Social – Jesse Stay has a session on integrating Facebook’s Social Plugins, but if your website looks like it was made in 1998 look into resigning your website first.
The event begins October 2 and runs through October 23, and if it’s anything like last year, it will sell out quickly.
You can pay for the summit with a credit card or PayPal. Click here now to learn more: Facebook Success Summit 2012.