Before you launch your Page you want to make sure that it’s ready to make a good first impression, which will often be the only impression.
- Pick a good name for your page – You can boost your search engine rankings by choosing a Page title that includes your brand.
- Create an attractive avatar or main image that reflects your brand.
- Create a custom welcome tab that’s set as your default tab. Remember, having a custom welcome tab will greatly increase your fan conversion rates.
- Remove any tabs you’re not using.
- Create a short URL at http://facebook.com/username
- Add a few posts to your Page so that new fans have something to engage with once they arrive.